28 August 2009

Dan tien I

Internal means inside: to/from the inside. Home, back to the womb, my own womb, my own centre. From this place – my place – there can be no commentary – no holding back, only being and what being gives me: experience – being being. Here every moment is full to the brim so there is no time, certainly no time for time or words. When I am inside – internal – then my awareness extends outward from a centre of stability and knowing, touching and affecting everything I experience. Such awareness is goodwill. When I am not internal I must rely on my senses because I am not centred so not aware. By sensing but not touching I take without giving – I wound with the same fear that keeps me external.

1 comment

Unknown said...

just something I thought about:

Your center is inside your body but it is not part of your body. The same as the eye of the storm, it is in the middle of the storm but not part of it. There is always sunshine in the eye of the storm.

Nice day, Tal.